…stay tuned for updates!
A Welcome Reception will be held on the evening of Thursday, 25 October 2018.
The KFS: Neurotech meeting will be held during the days of 26-27 October 2018.
Workshop Scope and Details
Over two full days of interaction between invited participants (on Friday and Saturday), this Symposium will explore the state-of-the-art in neurotechnology, next-gen prospects on the horizon, and how we might collectively accelerate progress toward new methodologies and instrumentation.
Preliminary Agenda Topics
- Emerging Neurotechnology Needs of the Neuroscience and Neuromedicine Communities
- Direct Neurosensing: Electrophysiology and Neurochemical Sensing
- Advanced Photonics for Functional Imaging and Patterned Stimulation
- Genetic Reporters and Actuators
- Big Data for Brain Circuit Interrogation
- Neurotechnology Foundation Concept
Our focus will be primarily on implantable and head-mounted neurotechnology for brain circuit interrogation, including a session on translation for human neuromedicine.